The Unattended Session. $45 per hour. This is designed for experienced photographers who are familiar with studio photography and simply want access to all the studio spaces and use of all the lighting equipment.
The Assisted Session. $70 per hour. This is designed for those who maybe haven’t been in a studio before and need assistance with lighting equipment for their session, or just an extra set of capable hands to keep your session running smoothly. You will have a dedicated professional photographer assisting your entire session who will able to answer any questions you have or offer suggestions to help you capture the look you want to achieve.
The Celebrity Session. $180 Full-service. This package is designed for those who want a conventional photography session shot and edited by a professional photographer. You’ll get up to 10 edited full-resolution digital images on a usb drive, and the freedom to print them anywhere you like. We’ll handle all the technical aspects of your shoot. You just show up with your best looks. You can choose the setup and background, and we’ll provide a full 45-minutes of shooting for your session, so you’ll have plenty of time to get a variety of poses and even do multiple wardrobe changes if you like. If you want to do additional setups you can add 30 minutes to your session and get up to 10 additional photos for just $50.
All Studio Rentals include:
- Studio space –we have 3 spaces to choose from with varying characteristics including 100+year-old brick, textured stucco and an impartial white cyclorama (curved infinity wall).
- Movable overhead light box 8′ x 8′ – LED lighting.
- Four (4) professional studio flash units, including light modifiers (reflectors, 2 soft boxes, 2 umbrellas, honeycomb grids). Includes radio triggers.
- Additional support stands.
- Foam core reflector cards and scrims.
- Four painted canvas backgrounds (10′ x 20′) on motorized lift system.
- Assistance of professional photographer $25/Hr
- After business hours rental $25/Hr
Payment: We recommend pre-payment in order to reserve and block out time for your session in the studio. Otherwise, the studio will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.